Friday, November 6, 2015

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, DEAREST GRANDSON!!

HAVE A HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, DEAR GRANDSON!!

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS, HEALTH & WEALTH!!

((( HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, DEAR GRANDSON!! )))

The day my own child, my daughter, was born, my life became beautiful.

Those days -when my grandchildren were born, my life became complete.
I pray...May our dear Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, cover my daughter, grandchildren and family with many blessings forever and ever! AMEN.
My World will be much better, and much brighter with all my dear family by my side. 
I just can't wait to see that special day coming into reality...

              MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, DEAR GRANDSON!!
GRANDMOM LOVES YOU WITH ALL MY HEART & SOUL.

POET STARRY.

1 comment:

Denise said...

hope your grandson enjoyed his birthday.